Get a quote in only 3 steps!
1. Add the items you are interested in to your cart
2.Go to your cart
3.Click on GENERATE A QUOTE
Your quotations are available online on your customer account.
Luxonis OAK-D Pro W Camera
OAK-D Pro W offers a wide field of view and is ideal for a multitude of possible projects.
An ultra-wide field of view
OAK-D Pro W is a Series 2 OAK camera offering the following features:
- An IR illumination LED for perceiving low-light and no-light environments
- An IR laser dot projector (active stereo) for improved depth perception, especially for low-visual-interest surfaces (little or no surface texture)
- A wide field of view, making it ideal for many types of project
- 4 TOPS of processing power and the ability to run any AI model
The only differences between this model and OAK-D S2 are the IR laser dot projector, the IR illumination LED and the wide field of view.
Left: normal field of view / Right: wide field of view
USB and PoE: the differences
The OAK-D Pro W comes in 2 versions:
- A USB version with a USB-C connector for power and communication
- A PoE version equipped with an industrial M12 PoE connector (instead of a single RJ45) for power and communication, plus an M8 connector for IO connectivity
Comes in 2 versions:
The standard versions of both models (USB and PoE) come with the IMX378 RGB camera, although there is also a more sophisticated version with a OV9782 RGB camera.
|DFOV / HFOV / VFOV||120° / 95° / 70°||150°/127°/79.5°|
|Resolution||12MP (4032x3040)||1MP (1280x800)|
|Focus||FF: 60cm - ∞||FF: 19.6 cm - ∞|
|Max Framerate||60 FPS||60 FPS|
This product is a Class 1 laser product under international standard EN/IEC 60825-1, edition 3 (2014).
Technical specifications of the OAK-D Pro W RGB camera
OAK-D Pro W
- USB-C connector for both power and communication, supporting USB2 and USB3 protocols (5Gbps / 10Gbps)
- IR illumination LED: allows perceiving low-light and no-light environments
- IR laser dot projector (active stereo): improves depth perception, especially for low-visual-interest surfaces (little or no surface texture)
- 4 TOPS of processing power (1.4 TOPS for AI)
- Run any AI model, even custom architectured/built ones
- Encoding: H.264, H.265, MJPEG - 4K/30FPS, 1080P/60FPS
- Computer vision: warp/dewarp, resize, crop, edge detection, feature tracking
- Object tracking: 2D and 3D tracking
- Dimension: 97x29.5x22.9 mm
- Weight: 91g
- OAK-D Pro W camera
- Cable USB-CA-1m
OAK-D Pro W PoE
- M12 X-Coded Ethernet, 802.3af PoE, 1 Gbps Ethernet
- M8 connector with quite a bit of IO flexibility, including USB2 host
- IP65 Sealed casing/protection
- Dimensions: 111x40x31.3mm
- Weight:184 g
- OAK-D Pro W PoE camera
- M12 plug to RJ45 cable, 2m
- M8 plug male to male cable, 2m
- Cleaning cloth
PoE injectors are not included in the package.