One of the main characteristic of a robot is to perceive the world around him and also to obtain information on himself. These proprioceptive data and the information it retrieves on what surrounds it, the robot will use it to move and to manipulate its environment ... The degree of autonomy of the robot is dependent on the program and algorithms that were provided to him and underlying information from its sensors.
In this category you will find the sensors that you need to give your robot so that your program can make your 'intelligent' robot can. Many sensors are available here.
- Packs and sensor sets
- Accelerometers and inclination sensors
- Gyroscopes and IMU
- Compass sensors
- Vision sensors and cameras
- Touch and flex sensors
- Distance, proximity and laser sensors
- GPS, barometers and altimeter sensors
- Real Time Clocks
- Temperature and humidity sensors
- Motion sensors
- Light and color sensors
- Biological and chemical sensors
- Sound sensors