Pack of 6 Dynamixel MX-106T servomotors
The most powerful servo in the MX series reinvents itself in a pack of 6 Dynamixel MX-106T servo motors supporting TTL communication. Let’s go for more ambitious projects!
Including €0.10 for ecotax
Dynamixel MX-106T servos: stepping up a notch altogether
With a higher torque and reduction ratio in an aluminium case that’s more resistant to overheating, a better control of speed and position, and many compatible mechanical parts for easier assembly, the Dynamixel MX-106T sure has a lot to offer. Available in a pack of 6 servos, all with a TTL serial connection, the MX106-T will also impress you with its incredible transmission rate!
Warning ! This box contains only 6 actuators without the traditional accessories: screws, frames and horns. Only bare actuators are supplied in the box.
Pack of 6 Robotis 902-0071-000 servos: get ready for your own humanoid robot
Always wanted to create your own humanoid robot? Or do you simply need a couple of servos at hand for your Poppy or DARwin-OP? The MX-series servos were made for you! With the MX-106T Dynamixel servomotor, you can create powerful articulated arms with precise robotised hands, and walk into the future!
Technical specifications of the MX-106T servos
- Weight: 153g
- Dimensions: 40.2 × 65.1 × 46 mm
- Reduction ratio: 225: 1
- Stall torque (N.m): 8 @ 10V; 8.4 @ 12V; 10 @ 14.8V
- Stall current (A): 4.8 @ 10V; 5.2 @ 12V; 6.3 @ 14.8V
- No-load speed (RPM ): 41 @ 10V; 45 @ 12V; 55 @ 14.8V
- Maxon motor
- Min. operating angle: ~0.088° x 4,096
- Operating range:
- Actuator mode: 360°
- Follow-up mode:
- Operating voltage: 10 to 14.8V (recommended: 12V)
- Operating temperature: -5°C to 80°C
- Control signal: digital packets
- Communication protocol: RS-485 asynchronous serial communication (8 bit, 1 stop, no parity)
- Connection: TTL multi-drop bus (daisy chain connector)
- 254 IDs (0–253)
- Com speed: 8,000 bps ~ 4.5 Mbps
- Feedback: position, temperature, load, input voltage, etc.
- Engineering plastic body
- Metal gears
- Position sensor: AMS contact-less absolute encoder
- Default position: ID#1 – 57,600 bps
Resources for the pack of 6 MX-106T servos
Do not miss any technical detail with this list of useful links for your MX-106T servos: