Pack of 6 Dynamixel MX-106T servomotors
The most powerful servo in the MX series reinvents itself in a pack of 6 Dynamixel MX-106T servo motors supporting TTL communication. Let’s go for more ambitious projects!
Including €0.10 for ecotax
Dynamixel MX-106T servos: stepping up a notch altogether
With a higher torque and reduction ratio in an aluminium case that’s more resistant to overheating, a better control of speed and position, and many compatible mechanical parts for easier assembly, the Dynamixel MX-106T sure has a lot to offer. Available in a pack of 6 servos, all with a TTL serial connection, the MX106-T will also impress you with its incredible transmission rate!
Warning ! This box contains only 6 actuators without the traditional accessories: screws, frames and horns. Only bare actuators are supplied in the box.
Pack of 6 Robotis 902-0071-000 servos: get ready for your own humanoid robot
Always wanted to create your own humanoid robot? Or do you simply need a couple of servos at hand for your Poppy or DARwin-OP? The MX-series servos were made for you! With the MX-106T Dynamixel servomotor, you can create powerful articulated arms with precise robotised hands, and walk into the future!
Technical specifications of the MX-106T servos
- Weight: 153g
- Dimensions: 40.2 × 65.1 × 46 mm
- Reduction ratio: 225: 1
- Stall torque (N.m): 8 @ 10V; 8.4 @ 12V; 10 @ 14.8V
- Stall current (A): 4.8 @ 10V; 5.2 @ 12V; 6.3 @ 14.8V
- No-load speed (RPM ): 41 @ 10V; 45 @ 12V; 55 @ 14.8V
- Maxon motor
- Min. operating angle: ~0.088° x 4,096
- Operating range:
- Actuator mode: 360°
- Follow-up mode:
- Operating voltage: 10 to 14.8V (recommended: 12V)
- Operating temperature: -5°C to 80°C
- Control signal: digital packets
- Communication protocol: RS-485 asynchronous serial communication (8 bit, 1 stop, no parity)
- Connection: TTL multi-drop bus (daisy chain connector)
- 254 IDs (0–253)
- Com speed: 8,000 bps ~ 4.5 Mbps
- Feedback: position, temperature, load, input voltage, etc.
- Engineering plastic body
- Metal gears
- Position sensor: AMS contact-less absolute encoder
- Default position: ID#1 – 57,600 bps
Resources for the pack of 6 MX-106T servos
Do not miss any technical detail with this list of useful links for your MX-106T servos:
- Tension de fonctionnement [V]
- 10 - 14.8 V
- Couple de décrochage [N-m]
- 7 - 8.9
- Courant de décrochage [A]
- Vitesse à vide [rpm]
- 40 - 49
- Protocole de communication
Check that your Dynamixel servomotor is correctly configured. Do not hesitate to re-flash it with the ROBOTIS Software Roboplus. After re-flash remember to re-configure it. If the issue is not solved, contact us for an advanced support.
The motor is probably not well mounted. Check that you correctly mounted the horns by respecting the mark.
Check your power supply and the system cabling (try with a different servomotor). You can also reset the servo. If nothing works, the best solution is to go through the Dynamixel servomotor checklist!
The 1.0 protocol is specific to the Dynamixel AX and MX series. Protocol 2.0 has been developed with the new X series and Dynamixel Pro. Protocol 2.0 control tables include PID controls for extremely precise adjustment of servo movements. The firmware of the MX series servos can be upgraded to use protocol 2.0. You can refer to the protocol 1.0 and protocol 2.0 pages for more information.