Get a quote in only 3 steps!
1. Add the items you are interested in to your cart
2.Go to your cart
3.Click on GENERATE A QUOTE
Your quotations are available online on your customer account.
XM430-W350-R Dynamixel servomotor
Including €0.01 for ecotax
We first presented the new XM430 series by Dynamixel to you when it was in beta testing. The XM430-W350-R servo motor is now available for sale, and its new features won’t disappoint!
XM430-W350-R servo: greater control of speed, trajectory, torque...
…and more! The new range of Dynamixel servos includes exciting new features for robotics enthusiasts:
- Torque control: one of the major advantages of the XM430 range. It uses the current measurement to obtain a continuous flow of desired power.
- PWM control: Dynamixel has opened its doors to PWM, which is excellent news for fans of radio-controlled vehicles because torque and output speed can be controlled more effectively on mobile robots.
- Trajectory control: four types of trajectory are now possible thanks to the addition of acceleration and speed profiles. By controlling these two parameters, you can add an “effect” to your robot’s movement.
- Current-based position control: position control and torque control can be combined to refine your robot’s movements.
- Velocity and position controls: no surprise here, these were already a feature of the previous Robotis servo motors.
- Possibility to plug the cable at the back, thus reducing any pinching or wearing risks.
As you can see, this new robot servo has what it takes to satisfy not only fans of radio-controlled wheeled vehicles but also fans of articulated robots with arms, hands and claws.
Dynamixel XM430 servo: a new-generation MX-28
They are more powerful and faster, and above all much more energy efficient at 40 mA compared with 100 mA for their predecessors. You will significantly increase your robot’s autonomy. It’s worth noting that the power supply equipment is the same for the XM430 as for the MX-28.
In terms of ergonomics, the XM430-W350-R servo is slightly more compact than the MX-28. The new design also offers a little plus, since the cables are connected directly to the motor and blocked by a cover, eliminating all risk of loose wires.
However, because the position of the tapped holes is not quite the same, you will need to get your hands on the metal structural components created especially by Robotis for their new creation. A variety of different sets are already available at our website!
Technical specifications of the Robotis XM430 servo
The XM430-W350-R servo comes with:
- 1 HN12-N101 horn assembly
- 1 Teflon washer
- 2 x 180 mm X4P cables
- 16 2.5x4 wrench bolts
- 1 3x8 wrench bolt
- 1 2x3 wrench bolt
- 1 spacer ring
- Operating voltage: 11.1 to 14.8V
- Starting torque: 4.1 N.m
- Stall torque: 4,8 N.m
- Stall current: 2.6A
- Torque: 49 kg.cm
- No-load speed: 46 rpm
- Range of rotation: 360°
- Coreless motor
- Reduction ratio: 353.5:1 (metal)
- Operating temperature: -5 to 80 °C
- Weight: 82 g
- Dimensions: 28.5 × 46.5 × 34 mm
Resources for the XM430-W350-R robot servo
We’ve compiled a comprehensive collection of resources on the XM430-WR350-R, covering everything from software development, tutorials and beta testing to full support. Consider it a gift!
- Tension de fonctionnement [V]
- 10 - 14.8 V
- Couple de décrochage [N-m]
- 3 - 4.9
- Courant de décrochage [A]
- 2 - 2.4 A
- Vitesse à vide [rpm]
- 40 - 49
- Protocole de communication
Check that your Dynamixel servomotor is correctly configured. Do not hesitate to re-flash it with the ROBOTIS Software Roboplus. After re-flash remember to re-configure it. If the issue is not solved, contact us for an advanced support.
The motor is probably not well mounted. Check that you correctly mounted the horns by respecting the mark.
Check your power supply and the system cabling (try with a different servomotor). You can also reset the servo. If nothing works, the best solution is to go through the Dynamixel servomotor checklist!
The 1.0 protocol is dedicated to the Dynamixel AX and MX series. Protocol 2.0 is for the X and Dynamixel Pro series. Protocol 2.0 control tables include PID controls which allow for more precise adjustment of the servo motor movements. Protocol 2.0 can be updated on MX series servo motors. You can refer to the protocol 1.0 and protocol 2.0 pages for more informations.