Dynamixel XM430-W350-T Servo
Looking for an efficient actuator in TTL mode? Discover the Dynamixel XM430-W350-T servo, a model of its kind in terms of performance and control!
Including €0.01 for ecotax
XM430-W350-T: a Dynamixel servo or nothing at all!
Dynamixel servos include a variety of valuable features for robotics enthusiasts and researchers or teachers, in one device. The Dynamixel XM430-W350-T servo offers numerous possibilities with:
- Torque, velocity, position and trajectory controls, including in PWM mode, which will delight the fans of radio-controlled vehicles;
- A new way of connecting cables (at the back) to reduce friction;
- Various hardware options to carry out all your projects;
- An aluminium heat sink.
Robotis XM430-W350-T: a versatile servo for all your creations
With all these features and the interesting performance offered, the XM430-W350-T is designed to accommodate many mounting options. You can use your servo on a mobile robot, an articulated hand or a remote-controlled vehicle, as the mood takes you.
The XM430-W350 model, sold here with a TTL interface, is also available with an RS485 interface on our website.
Technical specifications of the 902-0124-000 actuator
- The Dynamixel XM430-W350-T servo comes with:
- 1x HN12-N101 horn assembly
- 1x Teflon washer (for horn assembly)
- 1x 180 mm X3P cable
- 1x 180 mm X3P cable (convertible)
- 16x Wrench Bolt M2.5*4 screw
- 1x Wrench Bolt M2.5*6 screw
- 10x Wrench Bolt M2*3 screw
- 8x spacer ring
- Weight: 82g
- Dimensions: 28.5 × 46.5 × 34 mm
- Reduction ratio: 353.5: 1
- Starting torque (N.m): 3.8 @ 11.1V; 4.1 @ 12V; 4.8 @ 14.8V
- Starting current (A): 2.1 @ 11.1V; 2.3 @ 12V; 2.7 @ 14.8V
- No-load speed (RPM): 43 @ 11.1V; 46 @ 12V; 57 @ 14.8V
- ST CORTEX-M3 processor (STM32F103C8 @ 72 MHz, 32 bit)
- Absolute contactless encoder (12 bit, 360°)
- Coreless motor
- Resolution: 0.088° x 4,096
- Operating range:
- In position control mode: 360°
- In speed control mode: endless rotation
- Supply voltage: 10~14.8V (recommended: 12V)
- Operating temperature: -5 to 80°C
- Control signal: digital packets
- Protocol: half-duplex asynchronous serial communication (8 bit, 1 stop, no parity)
- Physical connection: TTL multi-drop bus
- Addresses: 253 IDs (0~252)
- Transmission rate: 9,600 bps~4.5 Mbps
- Feedback: position, velocity, current, real-time tick, trajectory, temperature, input voltage, etc.
- Case in metal and engineering plastic
- Metal gears
- Standby current: 40 mA
Resources for the Dynamixel 902-0124-000 actuator
Still feeling you’re missing out on something? Use the information we’ve compiled below to discover all the details of your Dynamixel XM430-W350-T servo.