- or -
Get a quote in only 3 steps!
1. Add the items you are interested in to your cart
2.Go to your cart
3.Click on GENERATE A QUOTE
Your quotations are available online on your customer account.
Dynamixel XM430-W350-T Servo
Including €0.01 for ecotax
Looking for an efficient actuator in TTL mode? Discover the Dynamixel XM430-W350-T servo, a model of its kind in terms of performance and control!
XM430-W350-T: a Dynamixel servo or nothing at all!
Dynamixel servos include a variety of valuable features for robotics enthusiasts and researchers or teachers, in one device. The Dynamixel XM430-W350-T servo offers numerous possibilities with:
- Torque, velocity, position and trajectory controls, including in PWM mode, which will delight the fans of radio-controlled vehicles;
- A new way of connecting cables (at the back) to reduce friction;
- Various hardware options to carry out all your projects;
- An aluminium heat sink.
Robotis XM430-W350-T: a versatile servo for all your creations
With all these features and the interesting performance offered, the XM430-W350-T is designed to accommodate many mounting options. You can use your servo on a mobile robot, an articulated hand or a remote-controlled vehicle, as the mood takes you.
The XM430-W350 model, sold here with a TTL interface, is also available with an RS485 interface on our website.
Technical specifications of the 902-0124-000 actuator
- The Dynamixel XM430-W350-T servo comes with:
- 1x HN12-N101 horn assembly
- 1x Teflon washer (for horn assembly)
- 1x 180 mm X3P cable
- 1x 180 mm X3P cable (convertible)
- 16x Wrench Bolt M2.5*4 screw
- 1x Wrench Bolt M2.5*6 screw
- 10x Wrench Bolt M2*3 screw
- 8x spacer ring
- Weight: 82g
- Dimensions: 28.5 × 46.5 × 34 mm
- Reduction ratio: 353.5: 1
- Starting torque (N.m): 3.8 @ 11.1V; 4.1 @ 12V; 4.8 @ 14.8V
- Starting current (A): 2.1 @ 11.1V; 2.3 @ 12V; 2.7 @ 14.8V
- No-load speed (RPM): 43 @ 11.1V; 46 @ 12V; 57 @ 14.8V
- ST CORTEX-M3 processor (STM32F103C8 @ 72 MHz, 32 bit)
- Absolute contactless encoder (12 bit, 360°)
- Coreless motor
- Resolution: 0.088° x 4,096
- Operating range:
- In position control mode: 360°
- In speed control mode: endless rotation
- Supply voltage: 10~14.8V (recommended: 12V)
- Operating temperature: -5 to 80°C
- Control signal: digital packets
- Protocol: half-duplex asynchronous serial communication (8 bit, 1 stop, no parity)
- Physical connection: TTL multi-drop bus
- Addresses: 253 IDs (0~252)
- Transmission rate: 9,600 bps~4.5 Mbps
- Feedback: position, velocity, current, real-time tick, trajectory, temperature, input voltage, etc.
- Case in metal and engineering plastic
- Metal gears
- Standby current: 40 mA
Resources for the Dynamixel 902-0124-000 actuator
Still feeling you’re missing out on something? Use the information we’ve compiled below to discover all the details of your Dynamixel XM430-W350-T servo.
Check that your Dynamixel servomotor is correctly configured. Do not hesitate to re-flash it with the ROBOTIS Software Roboplus. After re-flash remember to re-configure it. If the issue is not solved, contact us for an advanced support.
The motor is probably not well mounted. Check that you correctly mounted the horns by respecting the mark.
There is probably a mechanical issue with the Dynamixel servomotor. You can directly contact us to get more advance support.
Check your power supply and the system cabling (try with a different servomotor). You can also reset the servo. If nothing works, the best solution is to go through the Dynamixel servomotor checklist!
The 1.0 protocol is dedicated to the Dynamixel AX and MX series. Protocol 2.0 is for the X and Dynamixel Pro series. Protocol 2.0 control tables include PID controls which allow for more precise adjustment of the servo motor movements. Protocol 2.0 can be updated on MX series servo motors. You can refer to the protocol 1.0 and protocol 2.0 pages for more informations.