Dynamixel XM430-W210-T Servo
Discover the Dynamixel XM430-W210-T servo, offering versatility, full control, a high transmission rate and a TTL interface.
Including €0.01 for ecotax
XM430-W210-T servo from Robotis: optimised at all levels
With its upgraded ergonomics to relief strain on the cables and avoid inserts, its streamlined energy consumption and its aluminium heat sink, the Dynamixel XM430-W210-T servo will delight robotics enthusiasts.
What’s more, you’ll have full control over speed, position, torque, trajectory, etc... PWM control included!
XM430-W210-T: a Dynamixel servo that’s ready for anything
Suitable for all sorts of creations fitted with complex joints (articulated hands, robotic insects, humanoid robots, etc.), the XM430-W210-T servo offers various mounting options, being compatible with a great many assembly parts and many connection configurations.
This versatile, lightweight and energy-efficient servo is the perfect choice for your most elaborate robots!
Technical specifications of the 902-0125-000 actuator
- Included with the Dynamixel XM430-W210-T servo:
- 1x HN12-N101 horn assembly
- 1x Teflon washer (for horn assembly)
- 1x 180 mm X4P cable
- 1x 180 mm X3P cable (convertible)
- 16x Wrench Bolt M2.5*4 screw
- 1x Wrench Bolt M2.5*6 screw
- 10x Wrench Bolt M2*3 screw
- 8x spacer ring
- Weight: 82g
- Dimensions: 28.5 × 46.5 × 34 mm
- Reduction ratio: 212.6: 1
- Starting torque (N.m): 2.7 @ 11.1V; 3 @ 12V; 3.7 @ 14.8V
- Starting current (A): 2.1 @ 11.1V; 2.3 @ 12V; 2.7 @ 14.8V
- No-load speed (RPM): 70 @ 11.1V; 77 @ 12V; 95 @ 14.8V
- ST CORTEX-M3 processor (STM32F103C8 @ 72 MHz, 32 bit)
- Absolute contactless encoder (12 bit, 360°)
- Coreless motor
- Resolution: 0.088° x 4,096
- Operating range:
- In position control mode: 360°
- In speed control mode: endless rotation
- Input voltage: 10~14.8V (recommended: 12V)
- Operating temperature: -5 to 80°C
- Control signal: digital packets
- Protocol: half-duplex asynchronous serial communication (8 bit, 1 stop, no parity)
- Physical connection: TTL multi-drop bus
- Addresses: 253 IDs (0~252)
- Transmission rate: 9,600 bps~4.5 Mbps
- Feedback: position, velocity, current, real-time tick, trajectory, temperature, input voltage, etc.
- Case in metal and engineering plastic
- Metal gears
- Standby current: 40 mA
Resources for the Dynamixel 902-0125-000 actuator
As usual, we’ve compiled for you all the information you need to know about the Dynamixel XM430-W210-T servo:
- Tension de fonctionnement [V]
- 10 - 14.8 V
- Couple de décrochage [N-m]
- 3 - 4.9
- Courant de décrochage [A]
- 2 - 2.4 A
- Vitesse à vide [rpm]
- 70 - 79
- Protocole de communication
Check that your Dynamixel servomotor is correctly configured. Do not hesitate to re-flash it with the ROBOTIS Software Roboplus. After re-flash remember to re-configure it. If the issue is not solved, contact us for an advanced support.
The motor is probably not well mounted. Check that you correctly mounted the horns by respecting the mark.
Check your power supply and the system cabling (try with a different servomotor). You can also reset the servo. If nothing works, the best solution is to go through the Dynamixel servomotor checklist!
The 1.0 protocol is specific to the Dynamixel AX and MX series. Protocol 2.0 has been developed with the new X series and Dynamixel Pro. Protocol 2.0 control tables include PID controls for extremely precise adjustment of servo movements. The firmware of the MX series servos can be upgraded to use protocol 2.0. You can refer to the protocol 1.0 and protocol 2.0 pages for more information.