Dynamixel XM430-W210-T Servo
Discover the Dynamixel XM430-W210-T servo, offering versatility, full control, a high transmission rate and a TTL interface.
Including €0.01 for ecotax
XM430-W210-T servo from Robotis: optimised at all levels
With its upgraded ergonomics to relief strain on the cables and avoid inserts, its streamlined energy consumption and its aluminium heat sink, the Dynamixel XM430-W210-T servo will delight robotics enthusiasts.
What’s more, you’ll have full control over speed, position, torque, trajectory, etc... PWM control included!
XM430-W210-T: a Dynamixel servo that’s ready for anything
Suitable for all sorts of creations fitted with complex joints (articulated hands, robotic insects, humanoid robots, etc.), the XM430-W210-T servo offers various mounting options, being compatible with a great many assembly parts and many connection configurations.
This versatile, lightweight and energy-efficient servo is the perfect choice for your most elaborate robots!
Technical specifications of the 902-0125-000 actuator
- Included with the Dynamixel XM430-W210-T servo:
- 1x HN12-N101 horn assembly
- 1x Teflon washer (for horn assembly)
- 1x 180 mm X4P cable
- 1x 180 mm X3P cable (convertible)
- 16x Wrench Bolt M2.5*4 screw
- 1x Wrench Bolt M2.5*6 screw
- 10x Wrench Bolt M2*3 screw
- 8x spacer ring
- Weight: 82g
- Dimensions: 28.5 × 46.5 × 34 mm
- Reduction ratio: 212.6: 1
- Starting torque (N.m): 2.7 @ 11.1V; 3 @ 12V; 3.7 @ 14.8V
- Starting current (A): 2.1 @ 11.1V; 2.3 @ 12V; 2.7 @ 14.8V
- No-load speed (RPM): 70 @ 11.1V; 77 @ 12V; 95 @ 14.8V
- ST CORTEX-M3 processor (STM32F103C8 @ 72 MHz, 32 bit)
- Absolute contactless encoder (12 bit, 360°)
- Coreless motor
- Resolution: 0.088° x 4,096
- Operating range:
- In position control mode: 360°
- In speed control mode: endless rotation
- Input voltage: 10~14.8V (recommended: 12V)
- Operating temperature: -5 to 80°C
- Control signal: digital packets
- Protocol: half-duplex asynchronous serial communication (8 bit, 1 stop, no parity)
- Physical connection: TTL multi-drop bus
- Addresses: 253 IDs (0~252)
- Transmission rate: 9,600 bps~4.5 Mbps
- Feedback: position, velocity, current, real-time tick, trajectory, temperature, input voltage, etc.
- Case in metal and engineering plastic
- Metal gears
- Standby current: 40 mA
Resources for the Dynamixel 902-0125-000 actuator
As usual, we’ve compiled for you all the information you need to know about the Dynamixel XM430-W210-T servo: