Get a quote in only 3 steps!
1. Add the items you are interested in to your cart
2.Go to your cart
3.Click on GENERATE A QUOTE
Your quotations are available online on your customer account.
Dynamixel XH430-W350-T Servo
Including €0.01 for ecotax
With the Dynamixel XH430-W350-T servo from Robotis, you’re about to enter a high-performance universe. Already familiar with the RS485 version? Discover the TTL equivalent!
Dynamixel XH430-W350-T servo: cost-effective, ultra-efficient and highly controllable
Like all the servos in the Robotis XH series (the H standing for “High performance”), the XH430-W350-T model stands out from the crowd for its numerous features, including:
- Many mounting options thanks to a wide range of compatible hardware, and 3 wiring options to reduce friction and tear when the servo’s on;
- Full and precise control over velocity, position, trajectory, torque, consumption, power, PWM... In short, everything you’ll need;
- Access to an advanced control table compatible with Mac, Windows and Linux, via a USB2Dynamixel stick or a compatible controller;
- A case in engineering plastic and aluminium that helps prevent damage from overheating.
A Robotis servo designed for your most ambitious projects
Humanoid robot, articulated robotic arm, sophisticated remote-controlled vehicle, mobile robot with numerous applications... This Dynamixel servomotor from the XH series will satisfy all your needs. An equivalent servo is also available in an RS485 version.
Technical specifications of the Dynamixel 902-0126-000 actuator
- The Dynamixel XH430-W350-T servo comes with:
- 1x HN12-N101 horn assembly
- 1x Teflon washer (for horn assembly)
- 1x 180 mm X3P cable
- 1x 180 mm X3P cable (convertible)
- 16x Wrench Bolt M2.5*4 screw
- 1x Wrench Bolt M2.5*6 screw
- 10x Wrench Bolt M2*3 screw
- 8x spacer ring
- Weight: 82g
- Dimensions: 28.5 × 46.5 × 34 mm
- Reduction ratio: 353.5: 1
- Starting torque (N.m): 3.1 @ 11.1V; 3.4 @ 12V; 4.2 @ 14.8V
- Starting current (A): 1.2 @ 11.1V; 1.3 @ 12V; 1.5 @ 14.8V
- No-load speed (RPM): 27 @ 11.1V; 30 @ 12V; 37 @ 14.8V
- ST CORTEX-M3 processor (STM32F103C8 @ 72 MHz, 32 bit)
- Absolute contactless encoder (12 bit, 360°)
- Coreless motor
- Resolution: 0.088° x 4,096
- Operating range:
- In position control mode: 360°
- In speed control mode: endless rotation
- Supply voltage: 10~14.8V (recommended: 12V)
- Operating temperature: -5 to 80°C
- Control signal: digital packets
- Protocol: half-duplex asynchronous serial communication (8 bit, 1 stop, no parity)
- Physical connection: TTL multi-drop bus
- Addresses: 253 IDs (0~252)
- Transmission rate: 9,600 bps~4.5 Mbps
- Feedback: position, velocity, current, real-time tick, trajectory, temperature, input voltage, etc.
- Case in metal and engineering plastic
- Metal gears
- Standby current: 40 mA
Resources for the Robotis 902-0126-000 actuator
The more information you can get on the Dynamixel XH430-W350-T servo, the better: we’ve compiled all the resources you’ll need below!
- Tension de fonctionnement [V]
- 10 - 14.8 V
- Couple de décrochage [N-m]
- 3 - 4.9
- Courant de décrochage [A]
- 1 - 1.4 A
- Vitesse à vide [rpm]
- 30 - 39
- Protocole de communication
Check that your Dynamixel servomotor is correctly configured. Do not hesitate to re-flash it with the ROBOTIS Software Roboplus. After re-flash remember to re-configure it. If the issue is not solved, contact us for an advanced support.
The motor is probably not well mounted. Check that you correctly mounted the horns by respecting the mark.
Check your power supply and the system cabling (try with a different servomotor). You can also reset the servo. If nothing works, the best solution is to go through the Dynamixel servomotor checklist!
The 1.0 protocol is dedicated to the Dynamixel AX and MX series. Protocol 2.0 is for the X and Dynamixel Pro series. Protocol 2.0 control tables include PID controls which allow for more precise adjustment of the servo motor movements. Protocol 2.0 can be updated on MX series servo motors. You can refer to the protocol 1.0 and protocol 2.0 pages for more informations.