Get a quote in only 3 steps!
1. Add the items you are interested in to your cart
2.Go to your cart
3.Click on GENERATE A QUOTE
Your quotations are available online on your customer account.
Piksi Multi Evaluation Kit (2.4GHz)
Including €1.17 for ecotax
Everyone can now benefit from a precise, reliable and customisable satellite navigation system thanks to the Piksi Multi Evaluation Kit (2.4 GHz), and in particular RTK.
Piksi Multi: a multi-band GNSS receiver
The Piksi Multi Evaluation Kit allows you to enjoy the advantages of a GPS navigation system that’s accurate to within one centimetre. Even amateur creators will be able to use its high-precision navigation platform, equipped with 2 GNSS modules, 2 radio modems, 2 radio antennas, 2 survey antennas and all the connection and power supply equipment required for all these modules.
The Piksi Multi kit supports the GLONASS G1/G2, BeiDou B1/B2, Galileo E1/E5b, QZSS L1/L2 and SBAS navigation systems. Converging these signals increases the accuracy of the system’s internal clock, with a signal definition measured in seconds!
RTK to the rescue of autonomous navigation systems
The RTK satellite positioning technique makes navigation systems significantly more effective. It is a real breakthrough for manufacturers of autonomous mobile vehicles, because it offers an accuracy in centimetres instead of metres.
Technical specifications of the Swift Navigation Piksi Multi Evaluation Kit
- 2 Piksi Multi GNSS modules
- 2 Piksi Multi evaluation boards
- 2 MMCX cables (male)
- 2 micro USB cables
- 2 power supplies with international adapters
- 2 barrel jack to cigarette lighter adapters
- 2 DC barrel plug splitters (1 female into 2 male)
- 1 RS-232 USB adapter
- 1 mini null modem connector (DB9 male/DB9 male)
- 1 IDC ribbon cable
- 2 tripod mount adapters
- 1 Ethernet cable
- 1 Picoblade pigtail cable, 11 positions
- 2 Picoblade pigtail cables, 7 positions
- 2 SMA antenna cables (male)/TNC (male)
- 2 L1/L2/L5 GPS/GLN/BDS survey antennas
- 2 FreeWave radio modems
- 2 FreeWave radio antennas
Resources for the SwiftNav Piksi Multi Evaluation Kit
Below you will find all the information you need concerning the 2.4 GHz Piksi Multi Evaluation Kit.