Get a quote in only 3 steps!
1. Add the items you are interested in to your cart
2.Go to your cart
3.Click on GENERATE A QUOTE
Your quotations are available online on your customer account.
Dynamixel XH430-W210-R Servomotor
Including €0.01 for ecotax
Dynamixel XH430-W210-R Servo: further refine your robot’s movements
This XH servo is offered by Robotis. It broadens the horizons of your robotics platform with improved performance, thanks to numerous features that will delight the robotics engineers looking for new challenges to tackle:
- Six operating modes
- Closed-loop torque, speed, position, and PWM control
- Ergonomics designed to avoid bad connections.
- Possibility to plug the cable at the back, thus reducing any pinching or wearing risks
The system uses current measurement to control the torque and gives you access to trajectory and moving status data. With the profiled control of your Dynamixel servo, the trajectories also gain in smoothness.
As usual, you can use your PC (Windows, Mac, or Linux) with the USB2Dynamixel or a suitable microcontroller to control your Dynamixel servo (see below the list of the required components):
- OpenCM9.04-A control board
- OpenCM 485 Expansion board
- SMPS charger and Power Cord for Dynamixel servomotors
- (or) LBS-10 LiPo 11V battery for Dynamixel<servomotor
New XH430-W210-R Servo: many improvements on the menu
The XH line-up reflects the impressive progress made by Robotis with their Dynamixel servos. This new series features notable improvements in terms of durability, torque, heat sink and even form factor (more compact design).
The XH430-W210-R is more energy-efficient and designed to accommodate many more mounting options.
Technical specifications of the XH430-W210-R Servo
Contents of each pack:
- 1 x Dynamixel XH430-W210-R Servo
- 1 x HN12-N101 horn assembly
- 1 x Teflon washer (for horn assembly)
- 1 x 180 mm X4P cable
- 1 x 180 mm X4P convertible cable
- 16 x 2.5.x4 wrench bolts
- 1 x 2.5.x8 wrench bolt
- 10 x 2x3 wrench bolts
- 8 x spacer rings
- Dimensions: 28.5 × 46.5 × 34 mm
- Weight: 82g
- Voltage: 12V
- Reduction ratio: 212.6:1
- Torque: 2.3 N.m
- Power supply: 2.3 A
- Speed: 50 rpm
- Position sensor: Contactless Absolute Encoder (AMS)
- Motor: coreless motor (Maxon)
- Operating range: 360°
- Resolution: 4,096 steps
- Network: TTL/RS-485
- Case in aluminium and engineering plastic
- Metal gear
Resources for the XH430-W210-R Robotis servo
Review the extension collection of documents below for using and programming your Robotis servo:
- Tension de fonctionnement [V]
- 10 - 14.8 V
- Couple de décrochage [N-m]
- 2 - 2.9
- Courant de décrochage [A]
- 1 - 1.4 A
- Vitesse à vide [rpm]
- 50 - 59
- Protocole de communication
Check that your Dynamixel servomotor is correctly configured. Do not hesitate to re-flash it with the ROBOTIS Software Roboplus. After re-flash remember to re-configure it. If the issue is not solved, contact us for an advanced support.
The motor is probably not well mounted. Check that you correctly mounted the horns by respecting the mark.
Check your power supply and the system cabling (try with a different servomotor). You can also reset the servo. If nothing works, the best solution is to go through the Dynamixel servomotor checklist!
The 1.0 protocol is dedicated to the Dynamixel AX and MX series. Protocol 2.0 is for the X and Dynamixel Pro series. Protocol 2.0 control tables include PID controls which allow for more precise adjustment of the servo motor movements. Protocol 2.0 can be updated on MX series servo motors. You can refer to the protocol 1.0 and protocol 2.0 pages for more informations.