Dynamixel XH430-W210-T Servo
The Dynamixel XH430-W210-T servo belongs to the high performance range of Robotis actuators with a TTL interface. You won’t get enough of it!
Including €0.01 for ecotax
Dynamixel XH430-W210-T servo: 6 control modes available
First and foremost, like with all the Dynamixel servomotors from the X series, you’ll benefit from 6 exceptional control modes including trajectory, velocity, power, PWM or torque controls.
This ultra controllable servo allows for great fluidity of movement and also has what it takes to satisfy fans of radio-controlled wheeled vehicles who will be delighted with the PWM mode.
Robotis XH430-W210-T servo: mountable at will
As if this were not enough, the Robotis XH430-W210-T servo also offers interesting mounting options. To reduce friction and keep the cables out of the way when the servo is on, you can choose between 3 wiring possibilities, including one at the back.
You’ll also benefit from a large range of brackets compatible with the aluminium case, resistant to overheating: whatever project you have in mind, this servo will never interfere with it.
Technical specifications of the Dynamixel 902-0127-000 actuator
- The Dynamixel XH430-W210-T servo comes with:
- 1x HN12-N101 horn assembly
- 1x Teflon washer (for horn assembly)
- 1x 180 mm X3P cable
- 1x 180 mm X3P cable (convertible)
- 16x Wrench Bolt M2.5*4 screw
- 1x Wrench Bolt M2.5*6 screw
- 10x Wrench Bolt M2*3 screw
- 8x spacer ring
- Weight: 82g
- Dimensions: 28.5 × 46.5 × 34 mm
- Reduction ratio: 212.6: 1
- Starting torque (N.m): 2.2 @ 11.1V; 2.5 @ 12V; 3.1 @ 14.8V
- Starting current (A): 1.2 @ 11.1V; 1.3 @ 12V; 1.5 @ 14.8V
- No-load speed (RPM): 46 @ 11.1V; 50 @ 12V; 62 @ 14.8V
- ST CORTEX-M3 processor (STM32F103C8 @ 72 MHz, 32 bit)
- Absolute contactless encoder (12 bit, 360°)
- Coreless motor
- Resolution: 0.088° x 4,096
- Operating range:
- In position control mode: 360°
- In speed control mode: endless rotation
- Supply voltage: 10~14.8V (recommended: 12V)
- Operating temperature: -5 to 80°C
- Control signal: digital packets
- Protocol: half-duplex asynchronous serial communication (8 bit, 1 stop, no parity)
- Physical connection: TTL multi-drop bus
- Addresses: 253 IDs (0~252)
- Transmission rate: 9,600 bps~4.5 Mbps
- Feedback: position, velocity, current, real-time tick, trajectory, temperature, input voltage, etc.
- Case in metal and engineering plastic
- Metal gears
- Standby current: 40 mA
Resources for the Robotis 902-0127-000 actuator
We know you’re always hungry for more information on the Dynamixel XH430-W210-T servo, so we’ve compiled the following set of links just for you!