Dynamixel XH430-W210-T Servo
The Dynamixel XH430-W210-T servo belongs to the high performance range of Robotis actuators with a TTL interface. You won’t get enough of it!
Including €0.01 for ecotax
Dynamixel XH430-W210-T servo: 6 control modes available
First and foremost, like with all the Dynamixel servomotors from the X series, you’ll benefit from 6 exceptional control modes including trajectory, velocity, power, PWM or torque controls.
This ultra controllable servo allows for great fluidity of movement and also has what it takes to satisfy fans of radio-controlled wheeled vehicles who will be delighted with the PWM mode.
Robotis XH430-W210-T servo: mountable at will
As if this were not enough, the Robotis XH430-W210-T servo also offers interesting mounting options. To reduce friction and keep the cables out of the way when the servo is on, you can choose between 3 wiring possibilities, including one at the back.
You’ll also benefit from a large range of brackets compatible with the aluminium case, resistant to overheating: whatever project you have in mind, this servo will never interfere with it.
Technical specifications of the Dynamixel 902-0127-000 actuator
- The Dynamixel XH430-W210-T servo comes with:
- 1x HN12-N101 horn assembly
- 1x Teflon washer (for horn assembly)
- 1x 180 mm X3P cable
- 1x 180 mm X3P cable (convertible)
- 16x Wrench Bolt M2.5*4 screw
- 1x Wrench Bolt M2.5*6 screw
- 10x Wrench Bolt M2*3 screw
- 8x spacer ring
- Weight: 82g
- Dimensions: 28.5 × 46.5 × 34 mm
- Reduction ratio: 212.6: 1
- Starting torque (N.m): 2.2 @ 11.1V; 2.5 @ 12V; 3.1 @ 14.8V
- Starting current (A): 1.2 @ 11.1V; 1.3 @ 12V; 1.5 @ 14.8V
- No-load speed (RPM): 46 @ 11.1V; 50 @ 12V; 62 @ 14.8V
- ST CORTEX-M3 processor (STM32F103C8 @ 72 MHz, 32 bit)
- Absolute contactless encoder (12 bit, 360°)
- Coreless motor
- Resolution: 0.088° x 4,096
- Operating range:
- In position control mode: 360°
- In speed control mode: endless rotation
- Supply voltage: 10~14.8V (recommended: 12V)
- Operating temperature: -5 to 80°C
- Control signal: digital packets
- Protocol: half-duplex asynchronous serial communication (8 bit, 1 stop, no parity)
- Physical connection: TTL multi-drop bus
- Addresses: 253 IDs (0~252)
- Transmission rate: 9,600 bps~4.5 Mbps
- Feedback: position, velocity, current, real-time tick, trajectory, temperature, input voltage, etc.
- Case in metal and engineering plastic
- Metal gears
- Standby current: 40 mA
Resources for the Robotis 902-0127-000 actuator
We know you’re always hungry for more information on the Dynamixel XH430-W210-T servo, so we’ve compiled the following set of links just for you!
- Tension de fonctionnement [V]
- 10 - 14.8 V
- Couple de décrochage [N-m]
- 2 - 2.9
- Courant de décrochage [A]
- 1 - 1.4 A
- Vitesse à vide [rpm]
- 50 - 59
- Protocole de communication
Check that your Dynamixel servomotor is correctly configured. Do not hesitate to re-flash it with the ROBOTIS Software Roboplus. After re-flash remember to re-configure it. If the issue is not solved, contact us for an advanced support.
The motor is probably not well mounted. Check that you correctly mounted the horns by respecting the mark.
Check your power supply and the system cabling (try with a different servomotor). You can also reset the servo. If nothing works, the best solution is to go through the Dynamixel servomotor checklist!
The 1.0 protocol is dedicated to the Dynamixel AX and MX series. Protocol 2.0 is for the X and Dynamixel Pro series. Protocol 2.0 control tables include PID controls which allow for more precise adjustment of the servo motor movements. Protocol 2.0 can be updated on MX series servo motors. You can refer to the protocol 1.0 and protocol 2.0 pages for more informations.