Get a quote in only 3 steps!
1. Add the items you are interested in to your cart
2.Go to your cart
3.Click on GENERATE A QUOTE
Your quotations are available online on your customer account.
Dynamixel XH430-V210-R Servo
Including €0.01 for ecotax
Discover a fully programmable, high precision and performance servo with the Dynamixel XH430-V210-R equipped with a 24V RS485 interface.
Dynamixel XH430-V210-R Servo: excellence and versatility at stake
The servo motors in the Dynamixel XH series target the high-end market of the most hard-to-please robotics engineers, looking for a fully controllable servo with 6 working modes. You make all the decisions: you can control speed, position, trajectory and power, even in PWM mode, which will delight the fans of radio-controlled vehicles.
Robotis XH430-V210-R servo: give free rein to your imagination
The Robotis XH430-V210-R servo comes with an aluminium case which has been redesigned to reduce friction as the connecting cables can be set up in three different positions (keeping them out of the way when the servo is on). Plus, the hardware compatibility is excellent (frames, mounts, etc). Just check the table below.
You’ll get a servo that’s compatible with all mobile or articulated robotics platforms, in terms of hardware, components, and ideas!
As usual, you can use your PC (Windows, Mac, or Linux) with the USB2Dynamixel or a suitable microcontroller to control your Dynamixel servo (see below th elist of the required components):
- OpenCM9.04-A control board
- OpenCM 485 Expansion board
- SMPS charger and Power Cord for Dynamixel servomotors
- (or) LBS-10 LiPo 11V battery for Dynamixel<servomotor
Technical specifications of the Robotis 902-0130-000 actuator
The Dynamixel XH430-V210-R servo comes with:
- 1x HN12-N101 horn assembly
- 1x Teflon washer (for horn assembly)
- 1x 180 mm X3P cable
- 1x 180 mm X3P cable (convertible)
- 16x Wrench Bolt M2.5*4 screw
- 1x Wrench Bolt M2.5*6 screw
- 10x Wrench Bolt M2*3 screw
- 8x spacer ring
- Weight: 82g
- Dimensions: 28.5 × 46.5 × 34 mm
- Reduction ratio: 212.6: 1
- Starting torque (N.m): 2.6 @ 24V
- Starting current (A): 0.7 @ 24V
- No-load speed (RPM): 52 @ 24V
- ST CORTEX-M3 processor (STM32F103C8 @ 72 MHz, 32 bit)
- Absolute contactless encoder (12 bit, 360°)
- Coreless motor
- Resolution: 0.088° x 4,096
- Operating range:
- In position control mode: 360°
- In speed control mode: endless rotation
- Supply voltage: 24V (recommended: 24V)
- Operating temperature: -5 to 80°C
- Control signal: digital packets
- Communication protocol: RS485 half-duplex asynchronous serial communication (8 bit, 1 stop, no parity)
- Physical connection: RS485 multi-drop bus
- Addresses: 253 IDs (0~252)
- Transmission rate: 9,600 bps~4.5 Mbps
- Feedback: position, velocity, current, real-time tick, trajectory, temperature, input voltage, etc.
- Case in metal and engineering plastic
- Metal gears
- Standby current: 36 mA
Resources for the Dynamixel 902-0130-000 actuator
Still can’t figure out everything your Dynamixel XH430-V210 servo has to offer? Find out more with these must-read resources:
- Tension de fonctionnement [V]
- Couple de décrochage [N-m]
- 2 - 2.9
- Courant de décrochage [A]
- Vitesse à vide [rpm]
- 50 - 59
- Protocole de communication
Check that your Dynamixel servomotor is correctly configured. Do not hesitate to re-flash it with the ROBOTIS Software Roboplus. After re-flash remember to re-configure it. If the issue is not solved, contact us for an advanced support.
The motor is probably not well mounted. Check that you correctly mounted the horns by respecting the mark.
Check your power supply and the system cabling (try with a different servomotor). You can also reset the servo. If nothing works, the best solution is to go through the Dynamixel servomotor checklist!
The 1.0 protocol is dedicated to the Dynamixel AX and MX series. Protocol 2.0 is for the X and Dynamixel Pro series. Protocol 2.0 control tables include PID controls which allow for more precise adjustment of the servo motor movements. Protocol 2.0 can be updated on MX series servo motors. You can refer to the protocol 1.0 and protocol 2.0 pages for more informations.