Dynamixel XH540-W150-T Servo Motor
Discover the Dynamixel XH540-W150 servo motor in a TTL version. In short, an all-in-one, fully programmable actuator, designed for robotics enthusiasts looking for a reliable and durable servo.
Including €0.10 for ecotax
Dynamixel XH540-W150-T servo motor: a TTL interface and multiple control modes available
The Dynamixel XH540-W150-T servo motor offers all the features of the XH series: a high-quality Maxon motor, a JST connector, a carefully designed case and numerous assembly configurations thanks to a wide range of compatible hardware.
XH series Dynamixel servos offer 6 control modes giving you a most accurate perception of your robot’s movements, whether a robotic gripper, a rail-mounted platform or a remote-controlled mobile robot.
A fully equipped Robotis servo
This all-in-one Dynamixel XH540-W150-T servo motor has everything you need for instant programming, setup and control. Use the USB2Dynamixel module to program your servo directly from a computer, or connect it to a compatible controller (Open-CM or Open-CR type). The servo comes with a JST-Molex cable to ensure the compatibility of all your connections.
Our Dynamixel servo offers a gear ratio of approximately 150:1 with a low power consumption and a high baud rate. It belongs to the high-end range of Dynamixel servos and comes just below the PRO PLUS series.
Technical specifications of the Robotis XH540-W150-T servo
- Cortex M3 microcontroller (72 MHz, 32 bits)
- Input voltage: 10 -14.8V (recommended: 12V)
- Performance characteristics
- Voltage rating: 12V
- Starting torque: 7.1 Nm
- Starting current: 4.9A
- No-load speed: 70 rpm
- No-load current: 0.07A
- Resolution: 0,0879° x 4,096
- Angle: 360°
- Reduction ratio: 152.3:1
- Position sensor: absolute contactless encoder (12 bits, 360°)
- Operating temperature: -5 to 80°C
- Coreless Maxon motor
- Baud rate: 9,600–4,500,000 bps
- PID control algorithm
- Gear type: straight spur
- Gear material: precious metal
- Case material: precious metal and engineering plastic
- Dimensions: 33.5 x 58.5 x 44 mm
- Weight: 165 g
- Control signal: digital packets
- Protocol: half-duplex asynchronous serial communication (8 bits, 1 stop, no parity)
- Connection: TTL multi-drop bus
- IDs: 0~252
- Feedback: position, velocity, current, realtime tick, trajectory, temperature, voltage, external port, etc.
- Protocol version: 1.0, 2.0 (default)
- Operating mode/angle:
- Position control mode: endless turn
- Velocity control mode: endless rotation
- Position control mode: 360°
- Extended position control mode: +/- 256 revolutions
- Current-based position control mode: +/- 256 revolutions
- PWM control mode: endless turn
- Standby current: 40 mA
Resources for the Robotis Dynamixel XH540-W150-T Servo
Don’t wait a moment longer to check out the free online resources for your Dynamixel XH540-W150-T servo.