- or -
Get a quote in only 3 steps!
1. Add the items you are interested in to your cart
2.Go to your cart
3.Click on GENERATE A QUOTE
Your quotations are available online on your customer account.
Dynamixel XH540-W150-T Servo Motor
Including €0.10 for ecotax
Dynamixel XH540-W150-T servo motor: a TTL interface and multiple control modes available
The Dynamixel XH540-W150-T servo motor offers all the features of the XH series: a high-quality Maxon motor, a JST connector, a carefully designed case and numerous assembly configurations thanks to a wide range of compatible hardware.
XH series Dynamixel servos offer 6 control modes giving you a most accurate perception of your robot’s movements, whether a robotic gripper, a rail-mounted platform or a remote-controlled mobile robot.
A fully equipped Robotis servo
This all-in-one Dynamixel XH540-W150-T servo motor has everything you need for instant programming, setup and control. Use the USB2Dynamixel module to program your servo directly from a computer, or connect it to a compatible controller (Open-CM or Open-CR type). The servo comes with a JST-Molex cable to ensure the compatibility of all your connections.
Our Dynamixel servo offers a gear ratio of approximately 150:1 with a low power consumption and a high baud rate. It belongs to the high-end range of Dynamixel servos and comes just below the PRO PLUS series.
Technical specifications of the Robotis XH540-W150-T servo
- Cortex M3 microcontroller (72 MHz, 32 bits)
- Input voltage: 10 -14.8V (recommended: 12V)
- Performance characteristics
- Voltage rating: 12V
- Starting torque: 7.1 Nm
- Starting current: 4.9A
- No-load speed: 70 rpm
- No-load current: 0.07A
- Resolution: 0,0879° x 4,096
- Angle: 360°
- Reduction ratio: 152.3:1
- Position sensor: absolute contactless encoder (12 bits, 360°)
- Operating temperature: -5 to 80°C
- Coreless Maxon motor
- Baud rate: 9,600–4,500,000 bps
- PID control algorithm
- Gear type: straight spur
- Gear material: precious metal
- Case material: precious metal and engineering plastic
- Dimensions: 33.5 x 58.5 x 44 mm
- Weight: 165 g
- Control signal: digital packets
- Protocol: half-duplex asynchronous serial communication (8 bits, 1 stop, no parity)
- Connection: TTL multi-drop bus
- IDs: 0~252
- Feedback: position, velocity, current, realtime tick, trajectory, temperature, voltage, external port, etc.
- Protocol version: 1.0, 2.0 (default)
- Operating mode/angle:
- Position control mode: endless turn
- Velocity control mode: endless rotation
- Position control mode: 360°
- Extended position control mode: +/- 256 revolutions
- Current-based position control mode: +/- 256 revolutions
- PWM control mode: endless turn
- Standby current: 40 mA
Resources for the Robotis Dynamixel XH540-W150-T Servo
Don’t wait a moment longer to check out the free online resources for your Dynamixel XH540-W150-T servo.
Check that your Dynamixel servomotor is correctly configured. Do not hesitate to re-flash it with the ROBOTIS Software Roboplus. After re-flash remember to re-configure it. If the issue is not solved, contact us for an advanced support.
The motor is probably not well mounted. Check that you correctly mounted the horns by respecting the mark.
There is probably a mechanical issue with the Dynamixel servomotor. You can directly contact us to get more advance support.
Check your power supply and the system cabling (try with a different servomotor). You can also reset the servo. If nothing works, the best solution is to go through the Dynamixel servomotor checklist!
The 1.0 protocol is dedicated to the Dynamixel AX and MX series. Protocol 2.0 is for the X and Dynamixel Pro series. Protocol 2.0 control tables include PID controls which allow for more precise adjustment of the servo motor movements. Protocol 2.0 can be updated on MX series servo motors. You can refer to the protocol 1.0 and protocol 2.0 pages for more informations.