Dynamixel XH430-V350-R Servo
Available here in 24V with an RS485 interface, this Dynamixel wonder includes all the features the most hard-to-please robotics engineers have always dreamed of. The XH430-V350-R servo is suitable for all sorts of creations!
Including €0.01 for ecotax
Dynamixel XH430-V350-R servo: absolute control
Fully programmable via the RoboPlus software–that you can download below for Windows, Linux or Mac–, the Dynamixel XH430-V350-R servo provides everything you’ll need to make the best use of it. You’ll then benefit from 6 control modes including PWM, which is extremely useful if you plan to build a remote-controlled vehicle. Various types of microcontrollers allow you to control your Robotis servo, including the USB2Dynamixel stick, which you can also purchase from our site.
You can also mount your servo as you see fit, as 3 wiring options are available, including one at the back, and you can freely choose all the mounting brackets you’ll need from a wide range of compatible hardware.
- OpenCM9.04-A control board
- OpenCM 485 Expansion board
- SMPS charger and Power Cord for Dynamixel servomotors
- (or) LBS-10 LiPo 11V battery for Dynamixel<servomotor
A Robotis servo designed to last
The Dynamixel servos in the XH series are highly efficient, but that’s not all: their packaging also is remarkable, with a case in engineering plastic and aluminium offering improved heat sink, 100% metal gears, upgraded wiring options to reduce wear and tear...
The Dynamixel XH430-V350-R servo is a must-have component, and a very nice item that will last for years!
Technical specifications of the XH430-V350-R servo
The Dynamixel XH430-V350-R servo comes with:
- 1x HN12-N101 horn assembly
- 1x Teflon washer (for horn assembly)
- 1x 180 mm X3P cable
- 1x 180 mm X3P cable (convertible)
- 16x Wrench Bolt M2.5*4 screw
- 1x Wrench Bolt M2.5*6 screw
- 10x Wrench Bolt M2*3 screw
- 8x spacer ring
- Weight: 82g
- Dimensions: 28.5 × 46.5 × 34 mm
- Reduction ratio: 212.6: 1
- Starting torque (N.m): 3.3 @ 24V
- Starting current (A): 0.7 @ 24V
- No-load speed (RPM): 31 @ 24V
- ST CORTEX-M3 processor (STM32F103C8 @ 72 MHz, 32 bit)
- Absolute contactless encoder (12 bit, 360°)
- Coreless motor
- Resolution: 0.088° x 4,096
- Operating range:
- In position control mode: 360°
- In speed control mode: endless rotation
- Supply voltage: 24V (recommended: 24V)
- Operating temperature: -5 to 80°C
- Control signal: digital packets
- Communication protocol: RS485 half-duplex asynchronous serial communication (8 bit, 1 stop, no parity)
- Physical connection: RS485 multi-drop bus
- Addresses: 253 IDs (0~252)
- Transmission rate: 9,600 bps~4.5 Mbps
- Feedback: position, velocity, current, real-time tick, trajectory, temperature, input voltage, etc.
- Case in metal and engineering plastic
- Metal gears
- Standby current: 36 mA
Resources for the 902-0129-000 actuator
Get familiar with the Dynamixel XH430-V350-R servo in no time thanks to the resources we’ve compiled for you below!