Dynamixel XH540-W150-R Servo Motor
The Dynamixel XH540-W150-R Servo Motor opens up a whole range of new and interesting possibilities for robotics enthusiasts interested in a 100% programmable, energy-efficient servo with a motor of a higher quality than that in the XM series.
Including €0.10 for ecotax
Dynamixel XH540-W150-R Servo Motor: a high-quality 12V motor
Like all the Robotis XH series servos, the XH540-W150-R model includes a high-quality Maxon motor, which is more hard-wearing and reliable than the equipment installed on the XM series. The Dynamixel XH540-W150-R Servo Motor offers not only an RS-485 connection but also speed, position and PWM control, with a gear ratio of approximately 150:1.
It has a gold-plated JST connector, which is of a higher quality than the Molex connectors used in the previous series. And its precious metal and engineering plastic casing delivers effective protection and satisfactory heat dissipation.
Dynamixel XH servos: an all-in-one Dynamixel
These Robotis Dynamixel servos combine a controller, motor, reduction gearbox, incremental encoder and magnetic encoder in a single component. Its all-in-one system allows you to assemble the servo on your robot without adding other modules. All you’ll need is a power supply and a communication module. It comes with its own JST-Molex cable allowing you to connect your servo to a compatible controller or U2D2 Dynamixel module.
With the Dynamixel XH series, you can connect multiple servos in a chain for a much cleaner assembly. The 6-port RX/EX Power Hub allows you to power up to 6 servo chains in parallel. Plus, it is a servo that offers numerous assembly configurations, including 3 different wiring arrangements.
Technical specifications of the Robotis XH540-W150-R Servo
- Cortex M3 microcontroller (72 MHz, 32 bits)
- Input voltage: 10 -14.8V (recommended: 12V)
- Performance characteristics
- Voltage rating: 12V
- Starting torque: 7.1 Nm
- Starting current: 4.9A
- No-load speed: 70 rpm
- No-load current: 0.07A
- Resolution: 0,0879° x 4,096
- Angle: 360°
- Reduction ratio: 152.3:1
- Position sensor: absolute contactless encoder (12 bits, 360°)
- Operating temperature: -5 to 80°C
- Coreless Maxon motor
- Baud rate: 9,600–4,500,000 bps
- PID control algorithm
- Gear type: straight spur
- Gear material: precious metal
- Case material: precious metal and engineering plastic
- Dimensions: 33.5 x 58.5 x 44 mm
- Weight: 165 g
- Control signal: digital packets
- Protocol: half-duplex asynchronous serial communication (8 bits, 1 stop, no parity)
- Connection: RS485 multi-drop bus
- IDs: 0~252
- Feedback: position, velocity, current, realtime tick, trajectory, temperature, voltage, external port, etc.
- Protocol version: 1.0, 2.0 (default)
- Operating mode/angle:
- Position control mode: endless turn
- Velocity control mode: endless rotation
- Position control mode: 360°
- Extended position control mode: +/- 256 revolutions
- Current-based position control mode: +/- 256 revolutions
- PWM control mode: endless turn
- Standby current: 40 mA
Resources for the Robotis Dynamixel XH540-W150-R Servo
Don’t wait a moment longer to check out the free online resources for your Dynamixel XH540-W150-R servo.
- Tension de fonctionnement [V]
- 10 - 14.8 V
- Couple de décrochage [N-m]
- 7 - 8.9
- Courant de décrochage [A]
- Vitesse à vide [rpm]
- 70 - 79
- Protocole de communication