Dynamixel XH540-V150-R Servo Motor
XH/XM series servos are equated with quasi-total control and durable, ergonomic design, and the Dynamixel XH540-V150-R servo motor is no exception to this rule.
Including €0.10 for ecotax
Dynamixel XH540-V150-R servo motor: 6 control modes, 100% programmable
This Dynamixel servo with an RS485 interface offers a whole range of control modes: velocity, position, extended position, PWM, etc. This way, you can adjust it precisely for use with your creation.
Fully programmable via the RoboPlus software that you can download below, this servo can be connected to a compatible controller or U2D2 Dynamixel PC connector. You can also connect multiple servos in a chain with a JST cable for your more complex robots.
Upgraded ergonomics and mounting options
This Dynamixel servo also stands out for its careful design. Its high-quality casing delivers effective heat dissipation. It has an all-metal gearbox.
The XH540-V150-R model offers numerous assembly configurations thanks to a wide range of compatible hardware. At the back of the case, an upgraded cover reduces friction and tear when the servo’s on: 3 wiring options are available, making it even easier to assemble your projects.
Technical specifications of the Dynamixel XH540-V150-R servo by Robotis
- Cortex M3 microcontroller (72 MHz, 32 bits)
- Input voltage: 24V
- Performance characteristics
- Voltage rating: 24V
- Starting torque: 6.4 Nm
- No-load speed: 60 rpm
- No-load current: 0.06A
- Resolution: 0,0879° x 4,096
- Angle: 360°
- Reduction ratio: 152.3:1
- Position sensor: absolute contactless encoder (12 bits, 360°)
- Operating temperature: -5 to 80°C
- Coreless Maxon motor
- Baud rate: 9,600–4,500,000 bps
- PID control algorithm
- Gear type: straight spur
- Gear material: precious metal
- Case material: precious metal and engineering plastic
- Dimensions: 33.5 x 58.5 x 44 mm
- Weight: 165 g
- Control signal: digital packets
- Protocol: half-duplex asynchronous serial communication (8 bits, 1 stop, no parity)
- Connection: RS485 multi-drop bus
- IDs: 0~252
- Feedback: position, velocity, current, realtime tick, trajectory, temperature, voltage, external port, etc.
- Protocol version: 1.0, 2.0 (default)
- Operating mode/angle:
- Position control mode: endless turn
- Velocity control mode: endless turn
- Position control mode: 360°
- Extended position control mode: +/- 256 revolutions
- Current-based position control mode: +/- 256 revolutions
- PWM control mode: endless turn
- Standby current: 36 mA
Resources for the XH540-V150-R Robotis servo
Check out the following resources for exploring the possibilities offered by the Dynamixel XH540-V150-R servo motor.