- or -
Get a quote in only 3 steps!
1. Add the items you are interested in to your cart
2.Go to your cart
3.Click on GENERATE A QUOTE
Your quotations are available online on your customer account.
Dynamixel XH540-V150-R Servo Motor
Including €0.10 for ecotax
XH/XM series servos are equated with quasi-total control and durable, ergonomic design, and the Dynamixel XH540-V150-R servo motor is no exception to this rule.
Dynamixel XH540-V150-R servo motor: 6 control modes, 100% programmable
This Dynamixel servo with an RS485 interface offers a whole range of control modes: velocity, position, extended position, PWM, etc. This way, you can adjust it precisely for use with your creation.
Fully programmable via the RoboPlus software that you can download below, this servo can be connected to a compatible controller or U2D2 Dynamixel PC connector. You can also connect multiple servos in a chain with a JST cable for your more complex robots.
Upgraded ergonomics and mounting options
This Dynamixel servo also stands out for its careful design. Its high-quality casing delivers effective heat dissipation. It has an all-metal gearbox.
The XH540-V150-R model offers numerous assembly configurations thanks to a wide range of compatible hardware. At the back of the case, an upgraded cover reduces friction and tear when the servo’s on: 3 wiring options are available, making it even easier to assemble your projects.
Technical specifications of the Dynamixel XH540-V150-R servo by Robotis
- Cortex M3 microcontroller (72 MHz, 32 bits)
- Input voltage: 24V
- Performance characteristics
- Voltage rating: 24V
- Starting torque: 6.4 Nm
- No-load speed: 60 rpm
- No-load current: 0.06A
- Resolution: 0,0879° x 4,096
- Angle: 360°
- Reduction ratio: 152.3:1
- Position sensor: absolute contactless encoder (12 bits, 360°)
- Operating temperature: -5 to 80°C
- Coreless Maxon motor
- Baud rate: 9,600–4,500,000 bps
- PID control algorithm
- Gear type: straight spur
- Gear material: precious metal
- Case material: precious metal and engineering plastic
- Dimensions: 33.5 x 58.5 x 44 mm
- Weight: 165 g
- Control signal: digital packets
- Protocol: half-duplex asynchronous serial communication (8 bits, 1 stop, no parity)
- Connection: RS485 multi-drop bus
- IDs: 0~252
- Feedback: position, velocity, current, realtime tick, trajectory, temperature, voltage, external port, etc.
- Protocol version: 1.0, 2.0 (default)
- Operating mode/angle:
- Position control mode: endless turn
- Velocity control mode: endless turn
- Position control mode: 360°
- Extended position control mode: +/- 256 revolutions
- Current-based position control mode: +/- 256 revolutions
- PWM control mode: endless turn
- Standby current: 36 mA
Resources for the XH540-V150-R Robotis servo
Check out the following resources for exploring the possibilities offered by the Dynamixel XH540-V150-R servo motor.
- E-Manual (en)
- Schematics (en)
- Software (en)
- Compatibility guide (en)
- Selection guide (en)
- Dynamixel SDK (en)
- Tension de fonctionnement [V]
- Couple de décrochage [N-m]
- 5 - 6.9
- Courant de décrochage [A]
- 2 - 2.4 A
- Vitesse à vide [rpm]
- 60 - 69
- Protocole de communication
Check that your Dynamixel servomotor is correctly configured. Do not hesitate to re-flash it with the ROBOTIS Software Roboplus. After re-flash remember to re-configure it. If the issue is not solved, contact us for an advanced support.
The motor is probably not well mounted. Check that you correctly mounted the horns by respecting the mark.
There is probably a mechanical issue with the Dynamixel servomotor. You can directly contact us to get more advance support.
Check your power supply and the system cabling (try with a different servomotor). You can also reset the servo. If nothing works, the best solution is to go through the Dynamixel servomotor checklist!
The 1.0 protocol is dedicated to the Dynamixel AX and MX series. Protocol 2.0 is for the X and Dynamixel Pro series. Protocol 2.0 control tables include PID controls which allow for more precise adjustment of the servo motor movements. Protocol 2.0 can be updated on MX series servo motors. You can refer to the protocol 1.0 and protocol 2.0 pages for more informations.