Get a quote in only 3 steps!
1. Add the items you are interested in to your cart
2.Go to your cart
3.Click on GENERATE A QUOTE
Your quotations are available online on your customer account.
YDLIDAR G6 360° Laser Range Finder
YDLIDAR G6: a long-range, high-frequency, high-accuracy laser range finder
The G6 360° laser range scanner is a LiDAR that delivers 2-dimensional readings with multi-directional scanning. It’s a robotics accessory capable of detecting objects and obstacles up to 16 metres away, with a ranging frequency of up to 18 MHz. This range finder also performs a continuous 360° scan, for updated point clouds in real time.
Particularly light and extremely compact, the device uses opto-magnetic technology for wireless communication and power supply – a technology that will extend the life of your range finder by reducing damage caused by physical contact (shocks, abrasion, etc.). The range finder is also resistant to light interference, which can reduce scanning capacity.
Finally, the YDLIDAR G6 features a YDImage 4.0 image processor and an accelerator for more efficient real-time image capture, including of moving objects.
Advanced applications with robotic vision
You can use your YDLIDAR G6 360° range finder in a wide range of contexts, both in higher education and research, and for developing innovative robotics solutions.
For example, you can use it in projects requiring autonomous navigation, 3D reconstruction from 2D images, human-screen interaction, positioning assistance, mapping, autonomous navigation, and many others developed on ROS.
Technical specifications of the YDLIDAR G6 laser range finder
- Laser wavelength (infrared): 775–800 nm
- Laser power: 3.5-6 mW
- Ranging frequency: 10,000-18,000 Hz
- Motor frequency: 5-12 Hz
- Ranging distance (at 80% reflectivity): 0.12-16 m @ 10 kHz; 0.26-16 m @ 16 kHz; 0.28-16 m @ 18 kHz
- Field of view: 0-360°
- Systematic error: 2 cm at ≤1 m
- Relative error: 2% (range between 1 and 8 m)
- Tilt angle: 0.25-1.75°
- Angular resolution (frequency of sample: 1800 Hz): 0.1° @ 5 Hz; 0.14° @ 7 Hz; 0.24° @ 12 Hz
- Supply voltage: 4.8 to 5.2 V
- Start-up current: 1000 mA
- Sleeping current: 50 mA
- Working current: 350-500 mA
- Baud rate: 512,000 bps
- High signal level: 2.4-3.5 V
- Low signal level: 0-0.6 V
- FDA: Class I
- Operating temperature: 0 to 50 °C
- Storage temperature: -10 to 60 °C
- Lighting environment: 0-2,000 lux
- Dimensions: 72.3 × 41.2 mm
- Weight: 214 g