Get a quote in only 3 steps!
1. Add the items you are interested in to your cart
2.Go to your cart
3.Click on GENERATE A QUOTE
Your quotations are available online on your customer account.
LiDAR distance sensor TF02-Pro
Long range and heavy duty, the Benewake TF02-Pro is capable of measuring distances from 10cm to 40m, with very high accuracy
Benewake micro LiDAR: efficient in all aspects
This pro model is the new version of the TF02 module and offers improved performance:
- Greater accuracy and sensitivity
- It can measure distances from 10 cm to 40 meters
- It can communicate information with a microcontroller through a UART or I2C serial link (3.3V level)
- A maximum frequency of 1000Hz and a regularly updated optimised algorithm
Based on the ToF (Time-Of-Flight) method, it is able to measure distances quickly and accurately using infrared light emitted by the sensor.
Better still, the Benewake TF02 mini range finder features a robust and durable enclosure which protects it from shock, water (thanks to its IP65 rating), and corrosion. It is also immune to pesticides. Its optical system is highly accurate outdoors. It can work under 100K lux light without interference from electronics and airflow whilst preserving the quality of the measured data.
A mini LiDAR you can integrate into all systems
This LiDAR from Benewake also stands out for its light weight and ultra-compact design. Weighing 52 g and measuring 6.2 cm long, this distance measuring instrument can equip any drone or mobile platform. You can easily mount Lidars on a drone without interfering with propeller operation.
It can be used in many fields: drone, robotics, intelligent transport and parking, agriculture etc.
The module is compatible with Arduino / Pixhawk / Raspberry Pi / Teensy 3.5 boards.
Technical specifications of the LiDAR distance sensor TF02-Pro
- Dimensions: 69 x 41,5 x 26 mm
- Operating distance: 0,1 - 40 m (depending on the reflectivity of the object to be detected)
- Measuring speed: 100 Hz
- Accurate to within one cm
- Weight: 50 g
- Angle of view: 3°
- Input voltage: 5 to 12 V
- Peak current: 1A
- Power: ≤ 1W
- Communication protocol: UART or I2C (3.3V level)
- Protection class: IP65
- Operating temperature: -20° to 60°C
- Complies with the EN62471 photobiological standard
Resources of the LiDAR distance sensor TF02-Pro