TeraRanger Hub Evo
TeraRanger Hub Evo allows you to connect up to 8 TeraRanger distance sensors for distance measurements that are accurate to within a millimetre.
Including €0.01 for ecotax
TeraRanger Hub Evo: simultaneous and synchronised measurements
TeraRanger Hub Evo centralises and synchronises the data obtained by its Terabee 60 m distance sensors, avoiding all interference. You can connect up to 8 ToF distance sensors and communicate the collected data via a USB 2.0 interface. It is a plug-and-play hub, making it as easy to connect as it is to use, straight from the box. Both lightweight and compact, it can be mounted on any robotics platform or electronics project, without adding excessive weight or energy consumption. This device therefore also allows multiple Terabee distance sensor configurations for 2D or 3D mapping.
4 cooling modes and an on-board IMU
TeraRanger Hub Evo also offers the functionalities of an on-board inertial measurement unit, providing you with accurate hub position data at all times. You can choose any of four update rate modes, including an ASAP mode.
Technical specifications of the TeraRanger Hub Evo for distance sensors
- Dimensions: 55 mm in diameter x 9 mm high
- Weight: 13 g
- Assembly: 2 M3 holes
- Supply voltage: 12 Vdc recommended
- Supply current: 25 mA (plus the consumption of each TeraRanger Evo sensor)
- Interface: USB 2.0
- Standard micro USB connector
- Proprietary extension connector
- On-board IMU: Euler angles mode; Quaternion mode; Quaternion + linear mode
- Update rate modes: 50 Hz, 100 Hz, 250 Hz and ASAP
- Embedded processing unit: ARM Cortex-M7 32-bit RISC Core
- Compatible with TeraRanger Evo sensors
Resources for the TeraRanger Hub Evo for sensors
You’ll find all the links you need to use your TeraRanger Hub Evo here: