Get a quote in only 3 steps!
1. Add the items you are interested in to your cart
2.Go to your cart
3.Click on GENERATE A QUOTE
Your quotations are available online on your customer account.
TeraRanger Evo 3m - close-range ToF distance sensor
Including €0.01 for ecotax
With its 12 g and high accuracy, the Teraranger Evo 3M distance sensor meets all the requirements of designers in robotic navigation and obstacle detection.
Teraranger Evo 3M: your detection solution between two fingers
This tiny distance sensor consists of an infrared opto-electronic ToF detector, mounted on an ultra-reduced and compact support. This electronic board can communicate in three different ways, depending on the Teraranger selected according to your equipment: via USB Micro-B, UART or I2C.
Teraranger Evo 3M sensor applications
Easy to integrate into your system, the Teraranger distance sensor allows you to develop new applications:
- Short-distance detection: with a minimum range of 10 cm, 3 m maximum;
- Robotic navigation aid: the sensor detects the position of obstacles with a margin of error of only 2 cm and a resolution to within 5 mm.
- Monitoring: stock levels, presence detection, etc.
Technical specifications of the Teraranger Evo 3M distance sensor
- Principle: Infrared Time-of-Flight (ToF)
- Range: 10 cm up to 3m
- Update rate: Fixed at 100Hz
- Output Resolution: 5 mm
- Accuracy: +/- 2 cm
- Field of view: Approx. 2°
- Supply voltage: 5V DC +/-5%
- Supply current (min-max): 70mA-250mA
- Interfaces (selectable) :
- USB 2.0 Micro-B
- UART, +3.3V level, 115200,8,N,1
- I2C, +3.3V level, 400 kHz
- Connectors: Single 9 pin Hirose DF13, Micro-USB
- Weight: 9g (sensor) + 3g (backboard)
- Dimensions : 290 x 290 x 220 mm
- Eye safety: Yes (IEC-62471 certified)
Teraranger Infrared Detector Resources
Find here all the information documents about Teraranger Evo 3M:
- Supply voltage
- 5 Vdc
- Scanning frequency
- 100-1800 Hz
- Aperture angle
- Scanning range
- 1-9 m
- Laser beams