Me Ultrasonic Sensor v3
The Me Ultrasonic Sensor v3 is the new and improved version of the Makeblock v2. More stable and more efficient, it comes with a complete Arduino library.
Including €0.01 for ecotax
Makeblock Ultrasonic Sensor v3: a simple module for detecting obstacles
The Me Ultrasonic Sensor v3 is the new version of the Makeblock ultrasonic sensor. It can detect obstacles located at a distance of between 3 cm and 4 m. A free Arduino library provides direct access to performed measurements.
Using this Makeblock ultrasonic sensor couldn’t be simpler, as it has a single digital port (shown in yellow) that you can connect directly to the yellow port of the Orion Makeblock board. Its 6-pin RJ25 wiring interface makes connections simpler. You will also find 3 mounting holes compatible with the metal Makeblock beams.
Technical specifications of the Makeblock ultrasonic sensor
- Comes with its own Arduino code library
- Easy wiring with a 6-pin RJ25 interface
- Compatible with the Me Base Shield and Me Baseboard
- 2.54 mm breakout pins for connecting with jumper wires
- 16 mm interval M4 mounting holes, compatible with Makeblock beams
- On-board indicator LEDs for debugging and feedback
- Detection range: 3 cm to 4 m
- Margin of error: less than 1 cm
- Measurement angle: 30°
- Ultrasonic frequency: 42 kHz
- Operating voltage: 5 Vdc
- Dimensions: 56 x 36 x 31 mm
- Weight: 22 g
Resources for the Arduino ultrasonic sensor
This Me Ultrasonic Sensor v3 can be programmed easily using the Arduino library provided below!