Get a quote in only 3 steps!
1. Add the items you are interested in to your cart
2.Go to your cart
3.Click on GENERATE A QUOTE
Your quotations are available online on your customer account.
80x60 Terabee 3D ToF Camera
Including €0.10 for ecotax (not impacted by the discount)
The Terabee 3D ToF Camera offers a resolution of 4800 pixels for indoor surveillance and detection. It allows discreet installation and quick mounting on any surface.
What are the advantages of a ToF camera?
A Time of Flight camera calculates the time it takes for the signal to reach the obstacle and return. It can operate in an environment with poor or no lighting. In addition, it does not collect any sensitive data about people that can be filmed. In particular, facial features cannot be distinguished in the image. This ToF camera also guarantees a wide detection range with a field of view of 74° x 57°.
A 3D camera for the safety of people and places
Thus, the Terabee 3D ToF camera offers a solution for the implementation of surveillance, counting, motion and obstacle detection systems, etc. It is an efficient security camera that can also be used in an industrial environment for sorting, selecting or locating objects.
Technical specifications of the 80x60 Terabee 3D ToF Camera
- Technology: Infrared ToF
- Resolution: 80 x 60 pixels
- Short-distance operation range: 20 cm to 1m20
- range in standard operation: 1 to 4 m
- Field of view: 74 x 57 °
- Frame rate: 30 fps
- Depth resolution: 1% of the distance
- Power supply voltage: 5 VDC (USB)
- Consumption: 4 W
- Operating temperature: 0 to 40 ° C
- Storage temperature: -20 to 60 ° C
- Communication interface: USB 2.0 Micro-B
- Weight: 83 g
- Size: 54 x 53 x 24 mm
- Indoor use
- Compatible Operating System: Windows, Linux
- Software: Terabee SDK (OpenNI 1.5 / 2.2 and later), C / C ++, Python, ROS
- Compliance: CE, RoHS
Terabee Camera Resources
Get the most out of your 80x60 Terabee 3D ToF Camera with this list of links we've created for you.
- Supply voltage
- 5 Vdc
- Scanning frequency
- 25-36 Hz
- Aperture angle
- Scanning range
- 1-9 m
- Laser beams