- or -
€22.00 - €3,531.00
Dynamixel servomotors - robotics, embedded systems, automation
Dynamixel is a reliable brand of servomotors for robotic projects. These servomotors, designed by the Korean company Robotis, are among the most powerful and efficient on the market.
A comprehensive range of servomotors
Dynamixel offers a wide variety of servomotors, anging from small servomotors built for robotics club, schools or fablabs (such a the XL-320, to faster and more powerful servomotors, like the XD430-T210-R or the XM430-W210-R.
A broad range of applications
Servo motors are used in many sectors such as the industry, aerospace, defense, medical equipment, education, robotics R&D (to build humanoid robots, mobile robots, robot arms).
Data feedback, control and PID adjustments
Data feedback: position, speed, temperature, torque, etc. Just specify the values (P, I, D), and the motor will use the PID autonomously
Low power consumption
Servo motors operate on high voltage, low power consumption, which improves battery stability.
Compatibility with many programming languages
Dynamixel is compatible with different programming environments such as:
- Roboplus, the visual software from Robotis dedicated to Dynamixel servo motors programming
- The SDK (with access to source codes and libraries for Windows, Linux and smartphones)
- C/C++, JAVA, MATLAB, LABVIEW, ROS, ROS2
This series offers unmatched quality, power and precision. They are ideal for industrial and advanced robotics applications.
Dynamixel-P are used by a large majority of the robots built in laboratories around the world. They are typically used to build humanoid robots (such as the THOR-OP), advanced mobile robots or robot arms.
A series of products with special features:
- XL series: Small servo motors used in rapid basic prototyping, small robots and educational robots.
- AX series: entry-level servo motors, mostly used for non-essential mechanical functions in robotics.
- MX series: more accurate and powerful than the AX series, this series has advanced features with more precise movement control like PID control or high speed communication. They are used for research robots and humanoid robots.
- X series: Range of more powerful and durable high-quality servo motors, from small to mediumthey come in different sizes,. Some have special features, including waterproof servos andlike the waterproof servos, others aare two-degree-of-freedom2-axis servos.
There are 66 products.
We first presented the new XM430 series by Dynamixel to you when it was in beta testing. The XM430-W350-R servo motor is now available for sale, and its new features won’t disappoint!
The most powerful servo in the MX series reinvents itself in a pack of 6 Dynamixel MX-106T servo motors supporting TTL communication. Let’s go for more ambitious projects!
Offering lots of torque and numerous control modes, the Dynamixel XM540-W270-Tservo motor with a TTL interface is a great choice for your all-terrain mobile robots and your most powerful creations.
Looking for an efficient actuator in TTL mode? Discover the Dynamixel XM430-W350-T servo, a model of its kind in terms of performance and control!
Discover the Dynamixel XM430-W210-T servo, offering versatility, full control, a high transmission rate and a TTL interface.
The XL430-W250-T Dynamixel servo with a TTL interface falls in the family of “low cost” servo motors, but it still provides great flexibility of assembly and use, and a compact design for all your small creations.
With the Dynamixel XL330-M288-T servo motor, Robotis is offering an entry-level servo with the functionalities of some of its most advanced products.
Dynamixel XL-320 mini servo motor used for small robotics projects and fast prototyping. Comes with a 5" 3-pin cable.
The Dynamixel XH540-W270-R servo motor can generate a powerful torque and offers numerous control options to the most hard-to-please robotics engineers and fans of all-terrain vehicles.