Get a quote in only 3 steps!
1. Add the items you are interested in to your cart
2.Go to your cart
3.Click on GENERATE A QUOTE
Your quotations are available online on your customer account.
NeveRest 40 Gear Motor with 40:1 reduction and encoder
Including €0.10 for ecotax
The NeveRest 40 is a gear motor that has a Hall effect encoder with a reduction ratio of 40:1. It is particularly suitable for robotics creations designed for the FTC Game.
NeveRest 40 Gear Motor with 40:1 reduction and encoder: rise to the challenge
NeveRest motors are some of the most commonly used in the FIRST Tech Challenge Game, because their geometry conforms to the competition’s rules with a 6 mm diameter output shaft (and a 37 mm diameter gearbox housing). Its steel and plastic design makes it a high-strength motor.
Technical specifications of the NeveRest 40 Gear Motor
- Gearbox reduction: 40:1
- No-load free speed at gearbox output shaft: 160 rpm (motor only: 6,600 rpm)
- Gearbox output power: 14W
- Cycles per revolution (motor shaft): 7
- Cycles per revolution (output shaft): 280
- Countable events per revolution (motor shaft): 28
- Countable events per revolution (output shaft): 1,120
- Nominal voltage: 12V
- Stall current: 11.5A
- Gearbox type: spur
- Motor type: brushed DC
- Output shaft diameter: 6 mm (0.5 mm deep flat)
- D output shaft
- Output shaft support: bushing
- 49.53 mm 18 AWG wire
- Mounting holes: 6 x M3 tapped holes on a 31 mm bolt circle
- Maximum thread depth: 3.5 mm (do not exceed this depth as this may damage the plate and cause the motor to stop)
- Electrical connection: 1 x 6-pin connector for motor power and encoder contact
- Steel body, plastic encoder housing
- Lubrication included with the gearbox
- Shaft hardness: 45-50 Rockwell C
- Overall length: 133.5 mm
- Max. diameter: 37 mm
- Weight: 344 g
Resources for the NeveRest 40
Master the basics thanks to these NeveRest 40 resources, which we’ve assembled especially for you!